Saturday, December 17, 2016

Letters to Satan 1

Haiiiiiil Satan!!!!! HAILLLLLL Smm Smm!!!! Praise our dark and unholy lord!!!!

HI!!!

Dear Satan,

Today is a beautiful miserable cold winter day! Just exactly like I like it. It is another great day to be a sinner here on planet earth. I'm writing because it's been a while. I have been going through some mild depression lately and trying so hard to overcome it by talking to you and the demons. I haven't given my tarantulas the attention I usually do. They are mad. I have been slacking on my stretching, my balloon making, and so many other things that are important to me. I also haven't been in contact much with my satanic sister The Blind Satanist and encouraging people to adopt Smm Smm. I will get right back to it anyhow. It's already in progress. All these lousy humans surrounding me are distracting me from what is important and from keeping me awake to the truth about the Earth's future. Everyone is rising against each other over politics. None of them realize they are just doing your work. The violence, the evil, everything in YOU. As I always say, people are Satanists and don't even realize it 🎃. If only people can see that sinning without trying to make up for it is so much easier than walking on air. And by walking on air I mean, repenting. Because in this world very few sincerely want to be a true person of God. There is too much hypocrisy. And we're all not exempt. So I will forever remain one of yours. We are too close to ending there is no way back. That's all for now. Shemhamforash.

Clawdette Smm Smm

2 comments:

  1. I jus ran acrossed this page and from wat i have jus read babygirl... U need sum serious treatments... Bcuz i will be damned if i was to ever worship the ground that YOUR dark and UNHOLY LORD walks on ever n my lifetime or my lifetime after i pass away ... Trust i can understand depression very well but not well enough to worship YOUR DARK AND UNHOLY LORD... THAT IS ALL... GOOD DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FELLOW DEVIL WORSHIPING BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE FUN N HELL AND TELL THAT TO SATAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told him! He said he was gonna butt fuck your mom and smoke a cigar.

    ReplyDelete