Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What's With all The Anal???

Hail Satan!!!! Hail Smm Smm!!!! I praise you dark and unholy Lord!!!!

Hello Satan!! Hi readers of which there are probably none 🎃!

Seriously what is with all this talk of sodomy coming from me the devil woman? Why is it every other week or day am I making so many anal sex jokes or posting word pictures about the forbidden sex!??? What the fuck is wrong with me? You may ask. I'll tell you what's wrong. I'm a fucking pervert 🎃. Two, it twas another experiment that has turned into another one of my things. And seriously who doesn't enjoy anal? It's funny. And I'm clown. I am all about funny. Oh and it hurts too sometimes 🎃🎃🎃🎃.

So ya know how I've mentioned plenty of times that only old people think my jokes are funny? The younger people just don't seem to get my jokes. I mean when I really look at it, they are corny but clean jokes. I always hated when ever I see a comedienne though, that they just can't fucking perform a comedy skit without telling the same old sex jokes, period jokes, and of course talking about vagina this vagina that. I never want to resort to that kinda thing just to get people to like my performances on stage or when I street perform. I think my skills are talented enough to intrigue people. But even if not I really don't care, because it doesn't stop me from continuing to do it.

So here's what I had decided to do. My joke telling online wasn't really getting a kick. Which I thought was funny. I'm like "I wouldn't like my corny jokes either" 😄😄😄. But one day I was just scrolling through spacebook and looking at the same old bullshit I usually see. And I'm like, I betcha if I told sex jokes people would getta kick outta that. And what's the funniest sex jokes but anal sex and blow job jokes. And wouldn't ya know almost everyone thinks it's funny. So basically adding sexual content to any joke makes it almost instantly funny these days. Rats! I liked my joke about the upside down cake 😒😒😒. So looking at my scale, I got more laughs telling anal jokes than spider jokes. Fuck this world!!!

Not only is it fun to joke about anal, but it's the best free birth control ever!!!! Sure sitting down might be painful for a few days, but think about it. You don't have to feel the pain of child birth instead! Satan wants you to practice sodomy. It's stress relieving for you and your partner. Even if your partner just happens to be a dildo, a pineapple, or gerbil or some other type of rodent 🐭. You'll never have to pull out again! Just wash really good before and after. God is just trying to keep you from this fun activity.* 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎃🎉🎉🌟✨

*these opinions were not determined by Mayonnaise Clinic. Please consult with your doctor before trying anal sex. Non doctor paid spokesclown 🎈

That's all for now!

Hail Satan! Hail Smm Smm!! Shemhanforash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment