Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Human Hater

People are everywhere. They're at the bus stop with me. They're on the bus with me. They're at work with me. They're everywhere. I judge by the cover. Everyone does no matter who says they don't. I look at a person sometime and automatically think they're a fucking douchebag moron. And then when I actually talk to them, I find that they are. Very seldom is it a mistake. Anyhow, I don't have many friends. Followers and acquaintances, yes. But not many friends. These people don't have my back. These people don't hang with me. Hell, these people wouldn't talk to me if I didn't first. They just like the idea of me. If I wasn't a clown, or daring, or good looking, or outspoken, or just a bad ass, they'd give me the time of day. They just like the idea. People wanna talk to me, so that they can tell their friends "Hey I know the hula hoop girl!" Or "I'm friends with the fire swallower girl!". Ha! No you're not! To all the people claiming to be my friend or saying that you are: I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND! You are phony, fake, counterfeit, stupid, and a rancid sack of shit!!! The ones who I call friends know who they are. But the rest of you mean absolutely nothing. Hopefully Satan curses you and you catch diseases. Hail Satan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment