Thursday, May 5, 2016

Another one of THOSE days

Hola and Ave Satana!!

Today is another one of those days where I don't want to deal with life outside of my spider clown fantasy world. I have been dealing with bullies, responsibilities, and a couple of hardships. When I'm in Voodoo Satan Spider Clownville, none of that really exists. Have you ever met someone that was mad at you for being optimistic, energetic, or happy? Well I did. Or have you ever been to so many different places, like a job or school or a neighborhood, and there's always that group of people that treat you like shit just because you are you? It's fucking ridiculous really. Those qualities would be things you would actually think is something that people would appreciate. I'm here to tell you, they won't always be. The best thing to do is block negative cunt faces out of your life and mind. And perhaps put a satanic voodoo spell on them like I do. Or if you aren't capable, just do the first thing. There is such a short time before the end of the world, that I am focused more on fun things. Things that I wanna do for the rest of my short life. When in doubt, just imagine everyone as a talking fruit or vegetable like I do. It works. Until next time Readers (of which there are none). Hail Satan. Real Satan. 😈😈

Spider 🎃🎃🎃🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment