Monday, February 9, 2015

Purveyor of Pulchritude 💀 🎃 💀 😈 🎃 💀 😈 🎃 💀 😈 🎃 💀 😈 🎃 💀 😈

Hola and Hail Satan!!!!

So why Satan? You all may wonder? Why would anyone worship the devil? To most people devil worship is like regular God Worshipping, a joke! Well I'm here to explain how it goes with me. I worship Satan the Devil. I believe in God, but I do not worship him. I am against him. I oppose him and his son Jesus Christ by embracing my sinful nature. Real satanists like myself knowingly do this. We are not atheists and illuminati douchebags. So if you are one, we are not on the same page. In Satan, I can live my life and not repent for my sins. Why should I? I didn't ask to be here! None of us did. So why create more imperfect people, instead of fixing it? God is playing a sick game with us. In fact, he blesses the very people who twist his so called word. Christians, Catholics, all the same. Just different titles. They're both trinitarians. They call themselves people of God, yet they are the most judgemental. In Satan, there's no need to judge, because we are all wicked!!! We can do what we fucking want to! So hail Satan now or stick to waiting on the lame ass Yaweh prayer line? 😈🎃 💀 😈🎃 💀 😈🎃 💀 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment