Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Voices and Mayhem

Since I was small, before I could even speak, I've heard these voices. They aren't just in my head, they surround me. Sometimes they whisper, sometimes they yell at me. Sometimes they sing to me or speak in other languages. I don't tell anyone they are talking to me. My body can also move without me controlling it. It gets up at night on it's own and pours a glass of water. It makes itself a sandwich and it looks out the window. I am aware of what is happening, but I can't stop it. Then it becomes cataleptic out of nowhere. I believe there are other people or something that live inside of me. They don't take over all the time, but when they do, it's interesting to me. I'm not scared. I will share what they do. I will introduce you.

No comments:

Post a Comment